This service is ideal for individuals, start-up businesses or companies looking to establish a satellite office without the commitment or expenditure of renting a separate office.
If you wish to locate to a professional office environment without the usual expense of doing so then why not consider renting your very own workstation, telephone and broadband internet on an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis.
You’ll have access to our fully equipped breakout area, meeting rooms, secretarial assistance, IT support and 24 hour access to the office so you work the hours you want rather than the hours the Centre is open.
You can come and go at your convenience, knowing that your things will be stored securely and that your calls are being answered by our on-site receptionist, and if you don’t always need an office, you can just take it part-time.
You can then grow into your own private office whilst keeping the same address and telephone number if required.
Our shared offices include:
- Your own desk in a permanent shared office
- 24-hour access if required
- High speed internet connection
- Incoming calls answered using your company name
- Your own phone and allocated Direct Dial Inward (DDI) number
- Voicemail that you can access remotely
- Access to a wide range of business support services: meeting rooms, and breakout area
- Daily cleaning
- Utility costs and business rates paid for by us
- Free car parking
- Prestigious and convenient location adjacent to the Severn Bridge